Форум міста Сміла

FORUM.SMELA.COM.UA - ЗАВЖДИ У КОЛІ ДРУЗІВ

NHL Network announces make over for essential studio programs
Brito [8] Офлайн
18 грудня 2023, 03:37
NHL Network today revealed essential workshop programs NHL Now and NHL Tonight will have an all-new appearance beginning this Tuesday, October 10, the opening night of the 2023-2024 season. NHL Now will be co-hosted by expert anchors Lauren Gardner and Jamie Hersch on a turning basis together with Stanley Mug Champ and seasoned analyst Mike Rupp. Consistently joining the day-to-day 4 p. m. ET program will be a fresh off the ice stable of experts, consisting of 14-year NHL center Brian Boyle, NHL All-Star goaltender Devan Dubnyk, 17-year professional and All-Star winger Scott Hartnell, and nine-year New York Islanders defenseman Thomas Hickey. In this rejuvenated format that will certainly currently frequently feature two lately retired gamers, the program will take customers inside the locker room with honest commentary on the hottest topics and entertaining interviews with gamers throughout the game. " At its core, hockey is enjoyable - enjoyable to play, enjoyable to enjoy and fun to speak about," said Hersch. "I aspire to sign up with a program like NHL Since has constantly highlighted the fun aspects of our sport, and I can't wait to help deliver fresh brand-new web content and segments to this season's program. We're really hoping to make it a player-driven, player-focused program for a various appearance at the daily happenings around the hockey globe Peter Holland Jersey. " Hersch, who is entering her 9th season at NHL Network, has actually organized On The Fly and NHL Tonight, plus been a factor to the network's insurance coverage of the NHL's tentpole events. In 2022, Hersch also made her play-by-play launching on the NHL Network Display video game newscast plan. " I'm anticipating digging in and damaging down clips every day, however actually concentrating on the players' viewpoints," said Rupp, a 11-year professional, who scored the Video game 7 Stanley Mug securing objective for the New Jersey Devils against the Anaheim Ducks in 2003. "You'll get all your news and highlights, but we actually intend to take on and emphasize the players' way of thinkings and provide the audiences an 'inside appearance' whatsoever the biggest subjects around the league Colby Ambrosio Jersey. "" The chance to be part of such a dynamic group on a program with imaginative flexibility chatting hockey is a dream happened," stated Gardner. "The possibility to be a channel for followers of the sport we both love is a present I don't take for approved and I can not wait start in my fifth season on NHL Network. " Gardner has actually contributed throughout NHL Network's shows since 2019, consisting of as reporter for the Washington Capitals at Carolina Hurricanes Stadium Series game in 2023 and an on-ice reporter for the Colorado Avalanche's Stanley Cup clinching game in 2022. E. J. Hradek and Jackie Redmond, who have co-hosted NHL Currently for the last 6 seasons, will start this period in brand-new duties. Hradek, who has covered hockey for even more than three decades in every capacity, will certainly be the lead analyst on the day-to-day 6 p. m. ET edition of NHL Tonight, damaging down all the games and vital stories leading up to puck decline. " I'm delighted and excited to be relocating right into a new function as lead analyst on the 6 p Joe Sakic Jersey. m. ET NHL Tonight, our trademark pre-game program, along with working as the play-by-play voice for our weekend Display Gamings and Team USA contests from the 2024 World Junior Championships," stated Hradek. "Our NHL Tonight team will be functioning hard to keep fans educated and obtain them all set for every night's activity. " Redmond, who developed and hosted the prominent "Tough Friday" sector on NHL Currently, will certainly offer as an on-site reporter and host throughout NHL Network's web content, consisting of NHL Tonight and On The Fly, plus add to the NHL on TNT's insurance coverage as a rink-side reporter. "

Написать комментарии

Версія для друку
Модератори:
ASI, Смілянський Слон, Podolya
Повна версія
Povered by phpBB © phpBB Group
Wap themes Anv@r.all
Український переклад © 2005-2011 Українська підтримка phpBB